The Arc of Jackson County is affiliated with The Arc of Indiana. We work together to to inspire positive change in public policy and public attitudes in the state of Indiana.
The Arc of Indiana works to inspire positive change in public policy and public attitudes.
We have a full time presence at the Indiana State House, and, as an affiliate of The Arc of the United States, in the halls of Congress.
Through our work with elected officials and leaders of state agencies we advocate for funding, legislation, regulations and policies that make a positive difference in the lives of people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities and families.
Whether you are a parent, sister, brother, grandparent, friend or a person with a disability – YOU can make a difference by joining The Arc’s public policy advocacy efforts.
- Find Your Elected Officials & Sign-up to receive Legislative Memos & Action Alerts from The Arc of Indiana
- Sign-up to receive Legislative Memos & Action Alerts from The Arc US
- Visit The Arc US Legislative Action Center for information on federal legislation
- Visit the Indiana General Assembly for information on state legislation
- Quick link to contact information for your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative
- Advocacy Guide – You Can Make a Difference